Customer Service Representative - Full Time - Bilingual Plus
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMADIATELY - START NEXT DAY
WALK IN INTERVIEWS WELCOME
Aaron's in Easton is looking for a Customer Service Representative to maintain administrative organization, assist in sales and marketing, and assist in merchandising the sales floor. The position requires excellent communication and organizational skills and a high energy level.
• Full Time 40 Hours plus overtime on a as needed basis
• Generous Commissions & Bonuses
• Health & Disability benefits
• Paid vacation
• 5-day work week is the norm – closed Sundays
• Training through Aaron’s University, earn while you learn training
• Advancement for qualified candidates
Your resume will be received with complete confidentiality. Apply today by submitting your resume via craigslist or Fax Resume to 610-454- 1100 or call 610-613-5870
Employment contingent upon successful completion of national criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen.