Hillis-Carnes Engineering is looking for field technicians to provide observation, testing, sampling and review of soils, concrete, grout, masonry, asphalt, etc. Previous experience and certifications are a plus. We are an employee owned company and offer paid holidays, vacation, medical, disability, 401k plan and more. Starting rate is $13 an hour or more with experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Participation in a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Reliable vehicle suitable for use on construction sites.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60-80 pounds.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Basic math and computer skills.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer