Join our Consulting Engineering Firm located near Lansdale, PA. We are currently looking for a full-time, Electrical Engineer who has 3-5 years of experience with power, and/or instrumentation, SCADA and process control systems.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position requires:
• A firm working knowledge of the National Electrical Code and a familiarity with applications of single-phase and three-phase power systems.
• Skills must include the ability to develop detailed electrical single line diagrams.
• Technical proficiency in the areas of sizing raceways and conductors, circuit protective devices. Must be familiar with low voltage systems, as well as specifying and selecting electrical equipment.
• The use of AutoCAD to prepare drawings.
o Drawing preparation includes single line drawings, floor plans, wiring diagrams
o SCADA Architecture and communication drawings
o Elementary wiring diagrams for control of equipment and systems
o Details of various types for installation and construction
• Familiarity with the National Electric Code
• An understanding of SCADA systems and industrial communication protocols.
• The ability to design control systems, including specification of PLC's and HMI's.
• An understanding of PLC hardware and HMI software platforms.
• The ability to prepare schematics and specifications for electrical equipment.
• PLC Programming and HMI configuration experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
• We offer a competitive compensation package, a retirement plan with generous company contribution, a casual work environment and flexible working hours.
If interested, please send a reply to this ad, briefly describing how your qualifications and experience apply to the criteria listed above. Please attach a resume with your response.