compensation: $17.00 to $20.00 based on experience and IICRC certifications employment type: full-time job title: Water Restoration Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
SERVPRO® of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. So, when disaster strikes, homeowners, businesses, and insurance providers will rely on us to respond with unparalleled service excellence. As the Nation’s leading Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration company we are growing rapidly creating exciting opportunities for “A Level” talent.
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Don't want to work in a warehouse everyday. Want a career in an exciting industry. Then, do not miss your chance to join our nationally recognized company, as a new SERVPRO® Water Restoration Technician.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make Fire and Water Damage “Like it never even happened”!
We are seeking people who are comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who are serious multi-taskers. If you are self- motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you will thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then YOU may be our perfect HERO!
As a valued SERVPRO® employee, you will be part of a stable, growing company offering state-of-the- art customer service and products throughout the United States. You will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow. Read over the responsibilities, minimum requirements, and check out the company website. Then, apply today! We are looking forward to supporting you in your heroic journey with us!
• 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required.
• Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on average
Some of the Responsibilities
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Perform on-site production services, including water extraction and cleanup.
• Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Develop production expertise: services, cleaning products, and equipment.
• Follow the SERVPRO® uniform policy.
• Complete documentation, as appropriate.
• Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
• We provide 24-hour emergency service, must be willing to be on call on a rotating schedule
• Night and weekend work is required.
• Out of State travel
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate
• Valid State Issued Driver’s License with clean driving record (Required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.