QR Code Link to This Post
SSRS is looking for energetic, professional individuals to fill the role of Market Research Interviewer!!
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
*place outbound calls either manually dialed or using an automated dialer
*explain the study’s purpose, answer questions, address concerns
*read questions clearly and verbatim
*accurately record answers into the computer
*clarify vague or unclear responses
*conduct other duties as assigned
*Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
*Dependability and professional attitude
*Basic typing and computer skills
*Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
*Must be 18 years old or older
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls. Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
We provide flexible self-scheduling on a monthly basis with easy to follow guidelines:
1. Must schedule at least 60 hours per month and 20 of those hours must be on the weekend, that is Saturday’s and/or Sunday’s.
2. Must schedule TWO Friday shifts per month.
3. All weeknight shifts start at 6:00pm (Est.), with the option to end at 10pm, 11pm or 12am (Est.)
4. Saturday and Sunday shifts must be a minimum of 5 hours. We’re open 10:00am (Est.) to 6:00pm (Est.) on Saturdays and Noon (Est.) to 8:00pm (Est.) on Sundays with a variety of start and end times to choose from.
5. Maximum of 37 hours in a Monday to Sunday period
The regular base is $9.00/hr. After working 20 hours in a pay week, the pay rate is the regular rate plus 10% (or $9.90/hr.). For bilingual English/Spanish speakers, the base rate is $9.50/hr. and the rate for 20 hours plus is an additional 10% (or $10.45/hr). After working 100 hours for SSRS every employee will receive a review to determine if s/he is eligible for a pay rate increase and an interviewer tier change. Once you obtain the top tier interviewer status you will be eligible for annual Increases.