Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Unload truck and receive goods.
* Count and inspect goods.
* Enter blank stock into computerized inventory and move to warehouse.
* Pick orders using computer software.
* Search SKU numbers for product ID.
* Take product to the press for production.
* Larger shipments are shipped on pallets, loaded with a pallet jack and shipped by various trucking companies.
* After printed and processed prepare for shipping.
* Follow shipping manifest which includes correct amount of product.
* Load incoming trucks for shipment.
* Build pallets.
Must be able to perform repetitive duties for 8 hours to meet daily deadlines in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Must be able to be on your feet 8 hours.
If you are interested please give us a call to set up your interview at 610-351-1401 or stop by the office at 512 W. Hamilton Street, Suite 102, Allentown PA 18101.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers