compensation: $12/hour 23-30 hours per week employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
On behalf of Sure Fit, the nation's most trusted provider of easily-installed furniture covers, slipcovers and decorative accessories, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Part Time Sales Associates in Bethlehem, PA. This position is seasonal and will last from November 2018- January 2019.
As a Part Time Sales Associate, you will work an average of 23-30 hours per week providing outstanding customer service so as to improve sales and increase customer dedication. This position offers $12/hour and will be located at The Sands Casino Outlets.
As a Part Time Sales Associate, you will:
* Engage and sell merchandise to customers
* Approach and greet each and every customer
* Maintain a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
* Achieve personal sales objectives while supporting the goals of the team
* Perform all other tasks and duties assigned by the Store Manager to support the needs of the store
What We Need from You:
* High school diploma or GED
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work required shifts
* Reliable transportation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* This position requires constant moving and standing.
* Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use their hands and fingers, grasp, reach, climb, lift, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and use repetitive motions.
* Employee is required to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 42 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
All Sure Fit seasonal staff will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
About Headway Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us, visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers