compensation: $85,000 - $1,00,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Summary: CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
• Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
• We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
• Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
• Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
• Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
• This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Food distribution/delivery experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Also, provide No Weekends and home daily.
Reinhart is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Reyes has been named on Forbes' Best Large Employers in America list, come join our team.